Principal contact: Colin W. Cant - firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment law is becoming increasingly complex. Taking early legal advice is therefore highly recommended.
We have acted for a whole range of employers and employees based in and around Kirkcaldy and elsewhere in Fife and Scotland in cases before the employment tribunal, and have considerable experience in negotiating settlements and resolutions.
Our lawyers advise on a broad range of both contentious and non-contentious employment matters, including:
- dismissals and employment disputes, including breach of contract and restrictive covenants
- equality, diversity and discrimination
- long term sickness
- stress in the work place
- disciplinary and grievance matters
- maternity, paternity, parental and adoption leave
- unlawful deductions from pay
- redundancies, including collective redundancies and employee consultation
- the impact of the TUPE Regulations on company mergers, acquisitions and in other complex commercial and financial transactions
- employment contracts (part time and full time), rights and obligations
- directorsâ€™ service agreements
- employee share schemes, options and incentives
- changing existing employment contracts and introducing new terms and conditions of employment
- Settlement (compromise) and termination agreements
We can also help employer clients avoid costly problems by providing a comprehensive employment law audit (encompassing the examining of terms and conditions, contracts of employment, staff handbooks, disciplinary and grievance procedures).